Supply Chain Coordinator - Dublin
An international company involved in consumer good packaging and based in Central Dublin are recruiting for a supply chain coordinator on a contract position with view to a permanent job.
The company have been busy throughout 2020 despite difficult economic conditions for some sectors. They have a diverse workforce and are in a position to facilitate majority remote working as necessary.
The supply chain coordinator job mainly involves the following:
– Managing procurement activities including particularly relationship management with suppliers and customers.
– Market and pricing analysis
– Contract analysis
– Logistics management
– Follow-up on contractual conditions and prices
You would need the following skills and career background to be considered:
– Very strong communication and analytical skills
– Good level of excel and other Microsoft tools
– Supply Chain qualification/background
– 2+ years’ work experience including in a similar role
– SAP knowledge is preferred
The job is an interesting opportunity for a supply chain coordinator to further develop their career; salary is at a competitive level. If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for review to Richard Walsh at Sigmar – Richard can be contacted for further information at .
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.