Communications Officer –
Our client based in Dublin City Centre are seeking a Corporate Communications Officer to join their team (3). Reporting to the Communications Manager, the Corporate Communications Officer will contribute to the delivery of the companys communications objectives, which include:
- Building greater understanding and awareness of the
- Protecting and promoting the brand to establish trust and credibility among stakeholders.
- Delivering clear, targeted information on their products
- Managing the corporate communications platforms incorporating digital communications activities.
- Supporting collaboration and engagement with key stakeholder groups
- Support the Communications Manager in the development and implementation of the communications strategy
- Consult with colleagues across the organisation to understand communications requirements across different products and to identify opportunities to enhance information provision to key stakeholder groups.
- Brand management including oversight of brand guidelines.
- Working collaboratively with departments to source content for proactive information and media campaigns in addition to supporting the companyâ€™s social media presence.
- Supporting the companyâ€™s public relations activities including both proactive initiatives and reactive media queries.
- Production of clearly written, understandable and structured communications materials including press releases, Q&Aâ€™s, lines-to-take documents, articles and briefing materials.
- Managing the media calendar, arranging media training and overseeing the companyâ€™s media monitoring service.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of public advertising campaigns.
- Review and editing of website content and contributing to planned re-development of the site.
- Preparing tender documents and project managing procurement processes.
- Engaging with external communications advisors and suppliers.
- Managing the production of the companys internal staff newsletter.
- Developing and maintaining effective internal working relationships.
- Promoting and utilising the internal intranet to highlight communications materials and activities.
- General communications support and administration duties as assigned. This includes general administration support such as file management, monitoring inboxes and fielding communications related queries
Qualifications and Experience require:
- A third level qualification in communications, public relations, marketing, digital marketing or other related field.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant and demonstrable experience of successfully identifying, developing and executing corporate communications campaigns and content.
- Experience in public relations including management of media and stakeholder queries.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with the ability to draft and edit a variety of content. In particular, the candidate will be expected to have a high standard of written English.
- Experience of issue management and risk communications.
- Previous involvement in external stakeholder management and engagement.
- A background in utilising social media as a corporate communications tool.
- Knowledge of website content management systems.
- Knowledge of the design of infographics and other visuals to support corporate communications activities.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex information and communicate key messages clearly and simply to a range of stakeholders.
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience of overseeing the development and design of corporate publications.
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills, and an ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrable initiative, sound judgement and decision-making
- Collaborative working approach and an ability to contribute to cross-functional initiatives.
For more information please send your CV to Lorna Ward in confidence through the link.
corporate communications, PR, Digital Marketing, Social Media Management, Media Relations