Administration Assistant/ PA Amber Womens Refuge (Kilkenny)
Administration Assistant/ PA Amber Womens Refuge
Optimize Recruitment are proud to be working alongside Amber Women Refuge in Kilkenny, to assist in the recruitment of an experienced Administration Assistant / PA to join their team.
Amber Womens Refuge CLG supports women and children affected by domestic abuse by providing 24-hour emergency refuge accommodation and a range of other support services to improve outcomes for women and children.
- Reporting to: Manager of Amber Womens Refuge
- Location of work: Kilkenny
- Contract Type/Hours: One-year fixed term contract working 16 hours per week.
(flexible on hours)
The successful individual will provide administrative and personal assistant support to the manager of Amber Womens Refuge.
The successful individual will have the following:
- 2-5 years demonstrable administration experience is essential.
- IT Literate with excellent working knowledge of MS Office to include advanced level skills in Outlook, Word and PowerPoint and at least intermediate level skills in Excel
- Professional approach with exceptional commitment to privacy and confidentiality.
- Strong organisational skills are a must, together with ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines.
- A clear analytical style and meticulous attention to detail and high quality standards.
- Create value by making suggestions for improving effectiveness.
- A team player, who has a â€˜can doâ€™ attitude and can drive projects to completion.
- Full driver licence would be desirable.
Duties will include:
- Carry out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos and presentations.
- Arrange meetings and appointments; scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments.
- Attend meetings with the Manager; taking notes as required.
- Manage outgoing post and records of data on deliveries/registered post.
- Photocopy and file appropriate documents as needed.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Attend Board of Management board meetings to minute meeting.
- Prepare reports as required including the collection and collating of data.
- To perform other relevant duties when needed.
Full job description available.
All applications via Optimize Recruitment
Job Ref No: AWR- 22000
Please send Cover Letter of application and Curriculum Vitae via link provided
Closing date for receipt of CV applications: 5pm Monday 26th October 2020.
Short listing may apply.
Interviews will take place virtually either week of Monday the 2nd of November 2020 or Monday the 9th of November 2020.
Office Administration, Personal Assistant, MS Office