- Manage and process customer’s sales orders.
- Checking customer’s credit accounts for credit/prepay terms.
- Prioritisation of orders for shipment and liaising with the warehouse accordingly.
- Ensure the order process runs efficiently
- Management of customer bank receipts and customers statements.
- Monthly stock count.
- Management of customer logos.
- Management of customer product returns.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Accounting technician or similar qualification
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a fast-paced accounts environment
- Strong working knowledge of a computerized accounts package e.g. Sage50 or similar
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office and Excel. CRM software such as salesforce would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and prioritisation skills.
- Be customer focussed and possess good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.