Returning to work after a break could open the professional pathway to a new child-centred business.
Kumon is currently looking for child-centred professionals to run their own study centres in various locations throughout Dublin. Established in Ireland over 20 years ago, Kumon is the world’s largest provider of supplementary education, offering after-school maths and English classes to children of all ages and abilities.
The role is highly fulfilling and varied, whilst allowing you the flexibility to organise your working life to fit around your family or other commitments. Your responsibilities will include running classes, guiding students, providing feedback to parents, and all the tasks that come with running your own business such as recruiting and managing your assistants, marketing your centre, and managing administration and finances.
You must have a passion for education and for working with children, and a desire to be your own boss. Previous teaching experience, whilst advantageous, is not required, as full training in the Kumon Maths and English Programmes is provided. You will also receive ongoing support in all aspects of managing your business, including marketing, communication, compliance, and finding a suitable venue for your centre.
In running your own Kumon centre, you have the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of children in your community. With your guidance, each of your Kumon students will develop their abilities at a pace that is just right for them, and you’ll have the reward of witnessing the results for yourself.
This role offers you the following benefits:
– An excellent training package, including maths and English instruction and business skills
– Ongoing support from your dedicated regional team
– Access to a proven business model and a network of around 630 centres across the UK and Ireland
– The opportunity to be part of an established and successful global brand with over 60 years’ experience
– A work-life balance that you control
– A competitively priced franchise entry fee of just €3,000, plus the opportunity to receive financial support of up to £€30,000 for high-potential locations, subject to criteria.
Whether you’re returning to work after taking time out to raise a family, or simply looking for a change of career, find out more about opportunities at Kumon by emailing franchiseopportunities@Kumon.ie . A member of the team will be in touch with you as soon as possible to answer your questions and discuss the next steps.